One of the most important things for service business owners is to have a good business reputation and provide a great customer experience.
Field service businesses are especially hard to monitor because you can’t actually know what’s going on in the field. Why do some jobs get canceled? And how can you make sure that your customers keep coming back!?
Workiz offers a one-of-a-kind solution called Call Masking. By monitoring your techs in real-time, keeping your client and techs phone numbers hidden from one another, and recording each call, you are reducing the chances of job cancellations while ensuring that your business is delivering the best customer service.
What Are the Changes?
- New Callback Option: Based on feedback we received from business owners who use call masking, we’ve adapted this feature so that if a client calls a tech back, the call will be routed back to the relevant tech until the job is completed. Once the job is completed, the calls will be directed to the main office.
- Improved the Call Masking Set Up Experience: Now you can set up Call Masking in less than 3 minutes!
What's So Great About the New Callback Option?
- It’s Easy: With one simple explanation, your techs will understand how it works and how they can use it.
- It Saves Your Dispatcher’s Valuable Time: Client calls are routed back to the right person without revealing techs’ private phone numbers; saving your dispatchers the hassle of connecting the client to the tech each time a call comes in.
- It Gives You More Control: Client and tech calls will be recorded and auto-saved under the relevant job; giving you access to all business communication
At Workiz, we are always committed to improving and finding ways to help service businesses grow and succeed.
Have any comments, questions or suggestions for improvement? We want your input! Reach out to our customer success team
Join over 40,000 service pros who use Workiz to manage their business.