You can add new line items to your jobs, invoices and estimates from your items list or creare new ones on the fly.
Adding an item to a job
1. Open one of your jobs to edit it (From your schedule, reports or search(
4. A pop-up with apear allowing you to select or create a new item
5.Click in the item name field to see a list of available items. You can start typing to search and narrow down the results.
6. Select the item you wish to add.
7. The items default deatils will now become visible. You can modify the details just for this job, invoice or estimate.
Enter an item quantity if different than
8. Click Save to add the item.
Creating a new item
When adding a new item, if you have a new item that is not in your items list you can create a new one.
Click into the items name field.
Start typing your nexw items name.
If no matching items are found, a button should apear allowing you to create a new item.
Add all the relevant information (Price, cost description) and click Save to add it to your job, invoice or estimate.