The dashboard is the heart of Workiz, it shows all of the jobs you have by statuses and whats coming up.
Every line shows jobs and the related information for a better overview.
For more about the dashboard read The dashboard
The dashboard can be customized to look and function the way you prefer.
To make changes to your dashboard navigate to:
Administration -> Dashboard Settings
The dashboard settings page is divided to status tabs just like your dashboard.
The options are:
- Default sort by – How should this table be ordered when you load it up, you can always click on any column to reorder it from the dashboard itself.
- Open Job Link – Choose if you prefer to open job edit screens in the same browser tab or in a different one.
- Visible Fields – Switch on and off for the fields you want to view in your dashboard.
- Priorities – This option is only available for the scheduled status tab. We already have several priority tags for you tough you can always edit them or add new ones.
For each priority you can set:
- Time Range – Choose from the default time ranges or add your own custom ones, this will decide what jobs will be labeled with this priority according to the job date and time.
- Label – What label would the tag have.
- Color – Click and select a color for this label.
- Animation Effect – Select an animation effect for the tag (example: bounce effect for jobs due now)
When done click update to save.
Move through the status tabs to set the preferences for each status on your dashboard.