Some field service business receive job leads and referrals from other companies for a fee or commission of sales and would like to keep track of those leads.
To manage your external companies navigate to:
Administration -> Job Settings -> External Companies
Here you can add a new company or edit an existing one.
To add a new company click the “Add new company” button from the top.
Next you’ll need to fill out some information:
- Name – The company name.
- Address – Company address for your records.
- Phone number – So you can send this company SMS messages.
- Wireless carrier – Read more about this in SMS Methods.
And submit when ready.
After submitting you will have more options for this company.
- Workiz sync Email – For syncing with companies also using Workiz.
- Notes – Any notes you have on this company.
- External company fees – The commission settings for this company. Read more about this in External company commission settings